For a PDF of my resumé, click here.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Responsive web design
- Web typography
- Wireframing and rapid protoyping
- Eye for composition, layout & color
- Digital and traditional illustration
- DSLR photography
- Conversational Japanese
Product & Design Track
Startup Institute is a selective, 8-week intensive career accelerator program.
- Learned and studied principles of UI and UX, user research, wireframing and rapid prototyping.
Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates
Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates is a law firm specializing in the practice of mortgage law.
- Analyzed mortgage chains of title to ensure proper standing to commence legal action and drafted legal documents.
- Developed strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
Sonic Boom, Inc.
Graphic Designer & Marketing Assistant
Sonic Boom, Inc. is a mobile games publisher founded in 2003.
- Illustrated original graphic assets for mobile games on iPhone, iPad and Android under direction of a team of senior artists.
- Designed marketing collateral, including web banners, one-sheets, and rework of existing logo design. Learned best practices for optimizing web graphics for mobile.
- Updated and maintained a database of game assets through an internal CMS.
- Assisted the marketing department with market research and copywriting.
Graphic Design Intern
YANA Handbags is a luxury start-up handbag company with an edgy, high-art aesthetic.
- As the sole graphic designer on the team, I was responsible for designing the brand’s marketing collateral, including event invites, Powerpoints, catalogs, press kits and e-blasts, taking each project from conceptualization to completion.
Stony Brook University
B.A. in Studio Arts, minor in Digital Arts, 2010